Saturday, August 1, 2009

Erica

I love hugs. If I could hug every single person I saw I would probably have some sort of disease. I love cupcakes, they are so quaint and perfect and I am still on the search for the best kind. I collect coke bottles, yes this is a little strange but we've all got quirks. My whole lifes goal is to get a old volkswagen van and road trip it to all 50 states (except Hawaii obviously...but possibly I could get it flown out there for my journey on the islands). 
I like guys who smell good. They don't necessarily have to be wearing cologne, but if they smell clean then they are a winner in my book. I love talking to guys who are sarcastic, I feel like those are the type of guys who will be able to keep up with me. 


I have brown hair and brown eyes. I am 5'9" and about 130 pounds. My favorite color is yellow and I still feel like Snape is a traitor. 


The first thing I notice about guys is probably their eyes or arms (I like biteable muscles). 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You like to bite boys' muscles?

Guide to Mormon Boys said...

No. I just like the idea of it when I see muscles that look nice.

-E

Seneca said...

I know what you are talk'n about Erica, I get the same....cravings? haha