Saturday, November 14, 2009

I KISSED THE DUKE!!!


Rexi


I can't believe it! Everything is changing so fast. So Duke has been asking to be with me like everyday this week. There was a time where I thought he was going to kiss me, but I kind of looked away.

But I finally did talk to Ken and I came to the realization that he is a guy who just doesn't know what he wants and that is just a turn off. I thought girls were supposed to be the ones who didn't know what they wanted. So I am done with Ken.

In the meanwhile, Duke asked me to go out with him today, so I did. He was just extremely attractive throughout the entire date. He kept on making me laugh and I loved it how spontaneous he was. We were sitting down on a piano bench in a small practice room and then we both stood up and we were very close to each other. So close I could only see his lips.

His jaw turned towards mine and he so gently touched my lips with his. I was so hesitant, but I wanted to kiss him more. He was still kissing me gently. He then slowly got his hand and grabbed my jaw and directed my jaw upwards towards his. He then got his thumb and pressed my bottom lip to open. The whole thing was very exillerating. After a while he got more passionate and wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He then stepped forward a little bit and trapped me to the wall. I kept kissing him harder. He grabbed my leg and I lifted it up to wrap around his waist. After some heavy making out, I stopped.

I said, "Wow, we kissed for quite a while. It's cold in here." I was kind of out of breath from kissing. I kept on talking and I can't really remember what I was saying, I was just talking and he was talking back. But then all of a sudden he interrupted me and said, "Just shut up and kiss me." Then he pressed his lips hard on mine and we kissed for who knows how long.

I came home and Erica could tell by the smile on my face that I had kissed the Duke.

All I can say is I don't know what to think! Kissing complicates things!

-Rexi

2 comments:

Kell said...

Complications? Who cares, that sounds way worth the complications!

Amanda Bolton said...

I am new to your blog but I love it!! I am interested in seeing where this will go!