Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bad Romance

I am thinking when I get home from Thanksgiving break I am going to end it with John. It is a little sad, but I am pretty sure that I just like being single and dating around. Hopefully that isn't bad.

I have a crush on another guy anyway. Isn't that a little sad that I don't need any mourning time for John? I just really am not feeling it, and I might as well go out with someone that I actually like.
The guys name is Jack. He has nice hands, he is tall, he makes me laugh, and he isn't a guy who flirts with every girl he knows. I just kind of like him. :) We will see what happens here though...we only have a couple more weeks of this semester. There is always next semester though and then he will be around for summer but I won't.

Anyways, Thanksgiving has been fun. I love when I get to go home and veg and eat and sleep. Basically I wish I could just be lazy more often.

I hope all is well for all of you!

-Erica

2 comments:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

It's not that sad if you don't need a lot of time to get over a guy. It is understandable.

And Thanksgiving is awesome.

Katie said...

Love that you mentioned he has nice hands. That's one of my pre-req's for a guy...if he doesn't have good hands, it's just not gonna work out.

Have fun with the single life!