Monday, November 23, 2009

Guilty Pleasure

I know it has been ages since I've updated on my life. I am quite sorry about this. School can just take over and then before you know it time flies.

So I guess I am dating John...you know Heaths roommate? Crazy, I know. It must've been the back scratch I gave him the first Sunday at Church....

Here is pretty much what happened-

John asked me out about two weeks ago to go shooting. I was so excited because I have never been shooting before and I was looking forward to feeling the power of holding a gun and actually shooting it at a target (and for John to get nice and close showing me how its done).
The anticipation was almost unbearable for the couple of hours before he got to my house. Rexi and my other roommates helped me pick out something to wear and I am pretty sure I changed about 20 times trying to find the perfect outfit. I mean what do you wear to shooting? I wanted to look good, but not like I was some high maintenance girl (not like there is anything wrong with one of those types of girls...I am just not like that). Finally I found something that I liked and then all I had to do was wait for him to get there. That was when I started asking the questions like: "crap, what if we don't have anything to talk about on the way up there?" "should I not answer the door and have one of my roommates invite him in and make him wait?" "what if I make a complete fool of myself by not being able to shoot a gun?" I hate when I over think things.
He picked me up, the car ride up was fine we talked the whole time without any awkwardness, he taught me how to shoot (he smelt amazing as he stood close behind me holding my hands the right way on the gun), when we got back he bought me some hot chocolate and we talked for about two hours, then he brought me home and left.
That night we texted until about four am and he asked me out again.

We went on about four dates and then finally kissed. We could've kissed probably after the second date, but I sort of like making the boys crazy by taunting them. It just makes it that much better when it finally does happen.
The kiss was awesome. We had just gone hot tubbing and we were going back to his car and he just pinned me on the side of his car. It was hot and actually not that long but it was enough to make me want more. When we got back to his place we turned on a movie, I can't remember what it was but it doesn't really matter. That was probably one of the best make out sessions I have ever had. When he took me home that night I was extremely twitterpaited.

We've been dating for about a week, but I am just not feeling it any more. Yes, I like the attention and the texts and having someone to be with. But I am not liking this commitment to one person. I still want to go on other dates and he doesn't want me to. I don't like it, so I am thinking I need to end it.

Should I stay with him? There are like three other guys that I really want to go out with right now.

Sometimes it is way hard being the girl.

-Erica

0 comments: