Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Mormon Boys


Ok, I need to give everyone an update on all the Mormon Boys.

Bruce did go hometeaching this month and it was super awkward. The whole time he was teaching, I was just nodding my head as he was giving the lesson. He was smiling the whole time, but I feel like he needs help when it comes to talking to girls. His looks only go so far. Afterwards, he asked what I was going to be for Halloween. I asked him the same thing and he said, "I don't know." I told him that he should be Bruce Wayne. Erica started laughing in the kitchen because she knew I've been calling him Bruce Wayne behind his back the whole time.

Duke and I have done some random text flirting but I don't think it's a good idea for me to go on another date with him. I'm just to afraid I'll be weak and give into making out with him. He smells soooo good it's killing me. If he knows what's good for him he wouldn't be wearing that stuff. It kills me.

Charles completely decided not to ask me out once Duke got a hold of me, so pretty much he's over with.

Ken and I have never had our conversation. I still don't know what it is between us. It's driving me crazy. I just want to know how he feels about me. But I'll probably never find out.

Noah sadly enough is with another girl. But that is Erica's story.

Ben and I are actually talking again, but it's nothing big. We just randomly call on each other just to see how everything is going. But we're both good, but I am not getting back together.

Eddie and Erica aren't talking anymore. Right now, Erica is paranoid that she's going to bump into him at school. I don't blame her.

Cody. Now here's some gossip. Erica and Cody were cuddling on the couch on Halloween night. I can't blame them. She was dressed up as cat woman and he was dressed up as batman. It was a perfect fit. Right? Too bad he's short.

John. Erica and I will randomly flirt with him through text, but I think that's all he is. He's just a flirting butterfly, which makes him really attractive, but nothing more.

Butch! Do you remember him. He's the guy that was practically in love with Erica. Well, he now has a girlfriend. This massive bear has a chipmunk for a girlfriend. She is tiny and he's huge. But they really like each other and that's what matters right?

Joe  and Heath (we've mentioned them more at the beginning of this blog) have girlfriends, so we haven't hung out with them for a while.

The End.
-Rexi

1 comments:

Craig Barlow B. said...

Bruce, Duke, Charles, Ken, Noah, Ben, John, Cody, Eddie, Butch, Joe, and Heath. That is twelve guys under consideration in one post. You are very efficient. If I was juggling twelve girls, my mind would implode.