Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Goodbye Duke....Hello Bruce Wayne.


My excuse for not writing will have to be blaming finals week. It seems that finals always seems to be the scapegoat around this time of year.

But here's a little update. If I can remember. My last post was of me kissing the Duke. Yeah, that was a little crazy. Well, we are pretty much over.

SORRY IF YOU LIKED HIM! I just really don't think he's right for me. He's kind of one of those bad boys that acts good. Once he starts kissing it's like finding out that Superman was really Lex Luther. (That's a really weird comparison, but it's what I thought at the time).

But it was really hard to tell Duke that I wanted to move on from him. I'm not one of those girls that just ignores him or sends him a text telling him things are over. I honestly told him the truth. I said, "Duke, I don't want to be with you anymore and I sound heartless right now, but I don't want to waste your time and I don't feel you are right for me. You are a great, funny, attractive guy. Just not for me."

The end. GOODBYE DUKE!!!!

Next comes Bruce.....I know, I know....why am I still talking about Bruce. Well, he is my hometeacher and it makes me laugh everytime. I can't tell you how perfect he is when he gives the lesson. He has this smile to die for. He seriously has no flaws except for the fact that he doesn't have a personality. During the lesson it just seemed to me like he was trying to prove to me like he was some spiritual guy,....but....it just seemed so fake. I could see right through him. I keep on getting the feeling that he is interested in me, but I feel like he is super intimidated or something and I really don't know why.But I was looking at his facebook the other day and all of his pictures are so vain. I wanted to gag myself with a spoon. He is seriously eye candy though.

Is it bad that I want to give him a second chance? I just want to be like, "Hey lets go on another date...without you flexing your ridiculoulsy big biceps in front of me....and lets get to know each other." I picture us sitting indian style on the floor (not touching) facing each other and playing the question game. We would start by asking, "What's your favorite color?" to "What are you afraid of in life?"

Part of me like, "REXI! Why waste your time?!?"

Who knows what I'll do.....grrrr....frustrating.

What should I do?

-Rexi

2 comments:

Katie said...

So not bad that you want to give him another chance! I would too.

I'm glad you weren't heartless in your breaking up...It's terrible when people do that. When my last ex-boyfriend and I broke up the first time, he did it through an email. Pansy, yes? The next time was over the phone, which I spose was okay since I was in Colorado, and he in utah. The last time he came to my front porch 20 minutes before I had work (and he knew that). He gave me a bottle of banana nesquick. How sweet, right?

Good luck on your finals!!

Lachele said...

Haha, awwww Dukers...poor sucker! Oh well he'll get over it I'm sure. If he's cute send him up to Canada... seriously!

Oh Bruce...Brucie... Atleast your hometeachers are hot. Mine are short, young, and skinny minnies. Good thing they only come around once a month!