Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Woot, Woot

So I haven't talked to John at all since I have gotten back from the break. Neither of us have made any contact at all, so I am not feeling as guilty anymore. If he wants to buckle down and figure out what is going on between us, I will be prepared to talk about a relationship and whether I want one or not.

On a more positive note I ran into Jack on campus and we have a date set up for this weekend. I am pretty excited even though I have no idea what we will be doing. But I am confident that I will have fun with him no matter what.
Also, a guy in one of my classes came up to me today and asked for my number. I was a little taken aback but I gave it to him anyways. He said he really wanted to get to know me because I seemed cool, so that was nice of him. We will see what happens with this one. His name is Elliot.

I just wanted to quickly update and let you all know about these new crazy guys in my life!

-Erica