Monday, September 28, 2009

Heath


Rexi


So Erika kind of explained how much fun we've had with Heath and John. Erika is a 100% right about John! He's one of those guys that all the girls love because when he talks to you, you can't help but feel a little bit flattered even though I would never consider him hot. (However, Erika did have some success with John. She scratched his back during sacrament meeting.)

Now Heath is a different story, girls love him for different reasons. Out of Heath and John, Heath is definitely the leader. He knows more than half of the school and when you talk to him there is always someone who passes by that says, "Hey Heath!" It can be very annoying. I think John uses Heath to meet other girls. The funny thing is, is that Heath isn't your typical oh-my-gosh-i-just-want-him-to-ask-me-out type of guy. He is really tall and skinny. Now when I mean "skinny" I'm not talking about the tall lean figure, I'm talking about SKIN and BONES skinny. When I first hugged him I swear I was hugging Jack the Pumpkin King from The Nightmare Before Christmas (I felt like a giant hugging him and I'm not big at all). The great thing about him is that his vibrant personality makes up for it. Heath is just simply "cool." The problem is, is that I can't picture him with a girlfriend. He has lots of girlfriends, but I think girls love being his friend and nothing more, which is sad because he's been off his mission for almost five years. But he's a social butterfly and he'll find someone.
I wonder if John uses Heath because of all his connections. If you hang out with Heath, you'll meet people in no time. Heath also knows everything that goes around. If you want to go to a party he can tell you when and where. But I think he might have a crush on one of the girls in my apartment. At this moment I'm trying to figure out who. Hmmm...
What's wrong with me? I used to be able to read guys so well.
I think I'm losing my super powers.

2 comments:

Lyss said...

Thats really sad and awkward about Heath being so skinny. I know I wouldn't like that. He sounds nice though.

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa! She scratched his back during Sacrament Meeting?!?!