Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bruce Wayne

Rexi



Ok, so recently I've been going on a lot of dates. I'm getting the feeling that my roommates are getting a little annoyed. One of them is even tallying all of my dates and keeping a record. Should I be feeling guilty? Aren't we commanded to go on dates? But with these dates, they aren't always these romantic dinners on roof tops.

One of the dates I found to be most interesting. I get asked out by my home teacher, Bruce. Now this isn't just some homely guy who comes to give me a little lesson. He is honestly the best looking guy in the ward and could seriously pursue a career in modeling. I would consider him a 10 when it comes to looks (that rarely happens). His biceps were as BIG as my face! I seriously wanted to bite them the first time I saw them. He has black sharp hair and has a smile that could be advertised on a Colgate commercial. It wouldn't surprise me to see him on the front cover of People Magazine. When he walks by I see other girls taking a double take. Every girl wants this guy's attention. I don't know how he became to be my home teacher, but when he gave me a call telling me he was coming over to teach the lesson I about DIED! Bruce was coming over to my apartment! This past weekend he asked me out. I was literally SCREAMING with excitement!

He picked me up and I didn't know too much about him so we began in to a little bit of conversation. "What's your major?" "Where are you from?" The only problem was is that I was the one asking the questions. I know everything about this Mr. Bruce Wayne and I doubt he even knows my first name. But it wasn't like he was cocky. It seemed like he couldn't communicate well. How could this drop dead gorgeous guy be awkward in conversation?

We got ice cream and watched a movie at his apartment. He brought out a blanket and I thought, "hmm...this means we'll be sitting close together." No, he just put his arm around me as if we had been dating for a month. We cuddled and I wasn't complaining too much. I felt so small next to him and he smelt really good. But later on, the cuddling became a little more intense. We were really cuddling.... My head was on his chest. His pecs were huge and his hand was around my waist. His other hand was occupied with mine. My head was moving up and down from him breathing. I could have layed there all night.

He was holding me really tight.........then it became a little too tight. What became a really cute cuddling session became a gun show. It was like he was showing off his muscles by trying to squish me. At random times in the movie he would wrap his arms around me and then he would just squeeze. It was like he was showing off his amazingly big muscles. I couldn't see the TV screen because his biceps were in the way....I'm not going to lie, the whole thing was kind of a turn off.....but it wasn't over. He then started to touch my face and his fingers were feeling my cheeks and my chin. Then he slowly brushed his fingers against my lips....I think I was hyperventalating at this point. Yes, it felt good! But it was still a turn off. I didn't want to kiss him at all. I had no intention on giving Mr. Bruce Wayne action. The whole thing was very awkward. I was fully prepared to turn my head if he tried to kiss me. I was also planning what I was going to say if he tried to lay a fast one on me. But then the movie got over and he was stalling to take me home. There were so many times where he would get so close to my face and look at my lips. It was like he was saying, "I dare you to kiss me." HELLO! I wasn't even tempted! Not even his amazing good looks were going to get him this far. Because I wasn't exactly going up to his face he then hugged me and then when he pulled away he slid his cheek next to mine and I swear his lips were sliding by my jaw. WOW! It was seriously soooo intense! It was like slow motion going on. His lips never made it to mine probably because he got the hint that I would probably pull away. But before things got a little worse, I then told him jokingly, "you are a teaser." He chuckled and said, "what does that mean?" I just shrugged my shoulders and said. "So do you do this every friday?" He said no.

The funny thing was was that he was so comfortable with his body and physical self but he was horrible in communication. I think he uses his amazingly good looks in order to get dates. He doesn't even have to try. What girl would turn him down? He is so confident and yet he was an absolute bore when it came to his personality. I honestly think his looks have crippled his communication skills!

Alas, what a shame. Bruce Wayne is no Batman.

Hey at least I got a free cuddling session!

4 comments:

Vetra said...

i tally because i love you and i want you to remember these things. also...i like that his biceps were as big as your FACE! you crack me up.

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

he porbly typs lik this.

Anonymous said...

I'm one of those roommates that doesn't get asked out and my roommate always do. You shouldn't feel guilty, it's not your fault guys are asking you out, but it's still annoying when one person is getting all the dates. I'm just sayin.

It's sad that his whole life Bruce has relied on his looks and doesn't have much of a personality. I'd rather date a nerd with a great personality then a hottie with nothing going on upstairs.

Drake said...

I've dated girls like that...I think if you're too good looking you never learn to develop a personality because people just love you on sight. That's why guys date 10's but they marry 7's and 8's.