Friday, October 16, 2009

Umm yes.

  • "Today my fanatic best friends were having a long, boring discussion about the Twilight movie. One said she thought Robert Pattionson would have looked hotter with a tan. A random person passing us said "Impossible. There's no sunshine in the closet". Thank you, kind stranger."
  • "Today, my sister told me that her fiancee proposed to her by giving her a ring in a Pokéball instead of a ring box. I've never been more jealous in my life."
  • "Today, I used a cheap store-brand pregnancy test just for fun, and it came out positive. I'm both male and a virgin, but I'd be simply thrilled to have a baby."
  • "Today, I was walking to class a little bit behind my 80 year old professor. He suddenly swerved to the left about five feet and JUMPED on an especially crunchy looking leaf. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that."
  • "Today, I went out to lunch with my five year old niece. I asked her what she looked for in a boy, considering she had a 'boyfriend'. She immediately said, "Nothing! Boys are gross. I'm only using them for their animal crackers." I have taught her well."
  • "Today, I took a history test on the Mughal Empire. One of the questions asked "What famous leader was buried in a magnificent white marble tomb?" I answered Dumbledore. Not only was full credit awarded, but my teacher wrote "I was secretly hoping someone would put this." Best class ever."

-MLIA

(This website seriously made my day.)
-E

0 comments: