Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hey, chicks love it. It's a shaggin' wagon.

FACT: Beets, Bears, Battlestar Galactica.
FACT: Boys, Food, Dumb and Dumber

I don't know what the fascination is with the movie "Dumb and Dumber" but I find it a waste of time. When I first saw it yeah I laughed at some parts but for the majority of the time I was puking in my mouth or totally disgusted.
Really it isn't that funny. I have seen funnier. This movie is simply DUMB hence the title.

I feel like every guy out there LOVES this movie. I just wanna say PLEASE never suggest to watch it on a date. That is simply revolting.

Thats all.

-E

2 comments:

Kell said...

Yep..... my boyfriend loves it.

Ryan Hadlock said...

One of the greatest quote movies of all time. You don't have to love it, but let your boy love it.

If you're a Seinfeld fan, you'd know that guys like comedy they don't have to think about and Dumb & Dumber is the epitome of that requirement.

Though, I think Arrested Development is the best TV show ever and it requires some thought to get the humor, you still can't beat D&D for stright up thoughtless humor - and you KNOW you loved the toilet scene don't like ;-)