Tuesday, September 29, 2009

...eye flirting.


-Rexi

In one of my classes, we have the desks all sitting around the edge of the room to make a circle. I sit on the side of the circle, so I have to look towards my right to see the teacher.........If I look straight ahead, there is a guy on the other side of the room who is always facing me. Sometimes I am too lazy to turn my head while listening to the teacher, so I see all the people on the other side of the circle. It seems that the guy sitting across the room from me has the same weakness when it comes to turning his head to face the teacher, therefore we make eye contact A LOT!

This isn't just a glance once or twice. It's like we're trying to make a baby with our eyes. But it makes the class interesting. We both know that we are having this very intense eye communication, aka eye flirting. His name is Scott (I paid extra attention when the teaching was taking role of the class).

I have yet to see where Cyclops and I will be going with this. Will he ask for my number? Or are we going to continue this staring contest for the rest of the semester?

My eyes are KILLING ME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you actually make a baby?

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

Um... in Bring It On, they refer to it as "Cheer Sex".

-c