Friday, September 25, 2009

Meet Ben

Rexi


So I got flowers today. I was pretty happy about it no matter who they were from, but I had a pretty good idea who sent them. Enter Ben...now we have an interesting story. Not going to lie, he's super attractive and tall. His upper body is amazing and his shoulders and biceps are very distinct, so much so that sometimes I have to look away in order to keep my composure. But I don't really know what our relationship is. I met him back home at my singles ward. We started dating a week before school started. Once school started I would have to move away and I wasn't too sure if a long distance relationship was a good idea. Because time wasn't in our favor, our relationship was on steroids. Every day we were moving on to another level into the relationship. We dated in a week what most couples date in a month.

Before I knew it I was back to college. We both agreed that we would keep in contact, and we would date other people. I thought this a good idea. But it got to be more complicated than that. I started getting asked out on dates and of course I didn't tell him because I didn't want to make him jealous, but I found out that he wasn't dating anyone. This of course, made me feel guilty. I was the one dating and he wasn't?

He has very strong feelings for me, but I am hesitant. Ok he's 1. super attractive 2. does cute things (like giving me flowers) 3. funny ...but..I just don't think this is going to go anywhere. I told him this. Yeah, I don't think he liked that. But he doesn't take no for an answer. If I was more blunt and told him, "this is over." We would actually be over, but it makes it hard when there's a huge bouquet on my desk. Maybe he knows my weakness and he's using it against me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You girls are anonymous, so to be fair I'm going to be anonymous as long as you are....but, I'm kind of fascinated by this blog because I am in fact a mormon boy. We'll see how accurate you are about our race. KEEP WRITING!

-John the bomb

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Men are a race?