Friday, September 25, 2009

Itzhak Perlman

I love when a boy sings. I love when a boy plays an instrument, I don't care what instrument it is just as long as he plays it and does it well it is so attractive.

My sister has had countless amounts of boyfriends and all of them seem to be this perfect instrument playing guy. I am so jealous. She will always tell me about her current bf playing a song on his guitar that he made up for her and how sweet it was. I almost either puke in my mouth from jealousy or get really excited for her and still feel jealous inside. I don't know why I can't find a guy like this, but it is a little sad.

I have however found the creepo type of guys who try to be hot and play their instruments and it is just a load of cheesiness. Normally when I see guys like this it is a total turn-off and I just want to laugh in their faces, tell them how ridiculous they truly are, then spit on the ground and walk away. (okay maybe not the first part but you know I put it in for dramatic effect)

I have had roommates and friends who have found the perfect type of instrument playing guy, and I think some of the things that make those boys attractive are these qualities:

  1. They are tall
  2. They actually have talent
  3. They are sincere in their actions, and they aren't just doing it to show off
  4. They know that there is potential with the girl (if they aren't already dating her)
  5. They have confidence
  6. And lets face it they are just good looking (not trying to be shallow, but we all know we look before we partake)

So, boys whoever you might be, if you are even reading this. Don't be fake. Be real. And please try to learn how to play an instrument because I really don't think I am alone when I say a boy who has talent is more attractive than one who doesn't.

-Erica

0 comments: