Monday, September 28, 2009

Smooth

So I think I have a kinda sorta crush on a boy in the ward. His name is John.


Sometimes I think he is attractive. Then other times I don't. (Like when I see him from the profile I don't think he looks good, but face on he is way cute. He also doesn't have good guy hands, they look way to small...I feel like if I was ever to hold hands with him they would get clammy quickly and appear smaller than my hands...who wants that? Not I.) So I am in a bind. Also, he is sort of a ladies man and I hate getting into those situations where you are fighting for a boy. I want the boy to fight for me dang it!

Here is how I met John:

He came over to our house with his roommate Heath. Heath is awesome. He knows EVERYONE. He is one of those personalities where he just gets along with everyone. But anyways, they came over to invite us to a gas station to get a drink (the cheapest big gulp EVER!). And I couldn't help but laugh at John and his sparkling and unique personality.

We have hung out the past couple of weekends with everyone and it has been fun, I can tell if I started to flirt it up a little more I could get a date and maybe more out of him (not like I am looking for a makeout or anything, I am just saying if we got along then possibly we could...). I just don't know if I want it.

help!

-Erica

1 comments:

Lyss said...

Okay sorry I am commenting so much but I just found your blog and I think it is way entertaining.

But Erica I think you should go for it. That is just my opinion.